is valid until Tue, 1 Aug 2023
Enrol now & commence before 3 August to have your 2023 semester 2 fees waived!
Freshwater Christian College Jumpstart Program entitles families to enrol their children at our College (Prep – 12) and have semester 2 fees waived. That means you won’t pay fees until 2024!
What you need to do
- Complete our online enrolment application form by Tuesday, 1 August 2023
- Submit your accompanying documents as per the application form
- Pay your Enrolment Deposit of $400 (per family) will be credited against your 2024 fees
- Complete your enrolment interview and receive an enrolment offer
- Your child must commence at the College prior to 3 August 2023
* The Enrolment Deposit will be credited to your 2024 school fees, upon your child’s commencement at the College. Your child must commence at the College no later than Thursday 3 August 2023. If a student exits the College prior to the end of Term 1 2024 the terms of the Jumpstart Program will not apply and full fees will be payable.
Why Choose Freshwater?
The Primary school inspires students to grow within a safe, caring and compassionate learning environment. Our teachers are passionate in encouraging and guiding every child to develop their unique God-given talents. Our learning program provides opportunities, both outdoors and indoors, for diverse learning experiences including problem-solving, leadership, critical thinking and teamwork-based activities.
We maximise the learning experience of each student utilising learning-data and performance tracking methodologies. This ensures that each student progresses relative to their potential. Our Mathematics program utilises adaptive learning technology to engage and inspire students to reach for their best.
Beyond the Classroom
Students participate in activities outside the classroom environment across all subject areas, strengthening their skills in areas such as: leadership, teamwork, problem solving, and resilience building.